JNTUH 3-1 Results 2014 R09 R07 R05 JNTU World Result

JNTU World JNTUH : Information on 3-1 Results 2013-2014 R09 R07 R05 Nov/Dec Exams of B.Tech/B.Pharm www.jntu.ac.in

Results released, follow the links published below. They are direct results links.

R09 : http://mainsite.jntuhresults.net/results/WGkNPAwwAWY,


Updated on 29th Jan 2014:
JNTUH 3-1 R09 R07 R05 Results will be releasing within the next 10 days surely. On the other hand corrections of few subjects of JNTUH 2-1 semester are left over, which will be corrected in the 3 to 4 days. We will inform you every day the latest update regarding the results. Visit this page or bookmark this page to get latest updates. Already 4-1 results jntu are released as per our predicted date.

Regarding the B.Pharmacy results, mostly all the B.Pharmacy results from 1 to 4 years will be released at a time as JNTUH is doing the same from past few years.

Latest Update On 7th January 2014:

JNTUH 3-1 Results 2014 which are held on November, 2013 We got some news from JNTUH about the 3-1 results that 75 % Paper evaluation is completed and Remaining 25% is to be done, Very soon the faculty are going to complete the evaluation of answer sheets. We are expecting that the jntuh 3-1 results 2014 will be released in the first week of February 2014 surely.

The results links will be updated on this page once the jntu 3-1 results 2014 are released. JNTU World also publishes the direct jntuh 3-1 result links.

Officially the jntu 3-1 results will be published on the website of JNTU-Hyd : www.jntu.ac.in

Follow us on Google+ +Exam Results and Recruitment Updates 


Post a Comment

If you have any doubts regarding the information provided in this website,please ask here,stay tuned for all the latest updates.and Thanks for visiting our website.