University Grants Commission is going to declare the results of the Lower Division Clerk(LDC) on the official website ugc.ac.in,a recruitment written exam is conducted for the filling up of 100 ugc ldc vacancies.The exam is conducted on 25th August 2013.And a lot of candidates are applied for it and now they are waiting for the results to be released.
The results are expected to be released in the month of September or October 2013.Recruitment examination cell of UGC is responsible for conducting exams and declaring the results.Candidates can get the results number wise or name wise. UGC EO Results 2013 Check here
The LDC exam consists of 200 objective type questions and there is negative marking for the wrong questions also.Final selection will be based on the merit list in the written test. UGC will publish the merit list of the qualified candidates.
How to get UGC LDC Results 2013 ?
- At first visit the website : www.ugc.ac.in
- Now navigate to the results tab.
- Then select the ugc ldc results 2013.
- Now enter your hall ticket number or admit card number.
- Then your results will be displayed,if you want you can take a print out of it.