ceoandhra.nic.in - Voter ID Card Online Registration Steps | Andhra Pradesh :
Now candidates who are looking for the Voter ID cards have to register online in the website of Chief Electoral Office of Andhra Pradesh (CeoAndhra).The online E-registration process includes the filling up of online application form along with a photograph.
There are totally four e-registration forms available in the website of ceoandhra,details of those four registration forms are given below :
- Form-6 : New Enrollment.
- Form-7 : Objection to inclusion of name.
- Form-8 : Correction in the card.
- Form-8A : Transpose your card.
Candidates who don't have a voter id card yet have to select the Form-6 for new application registration.
Select Form-7 for the any objections regarding the inclusion of name.
Select Form-8 in case if yo have any corrections to be made on already issued voter id card.
How to Register Voter ID Card On Ceoandhra.nic.in ?
- At first visit the website of Ceoandhra which is ceoandhra.nic.in
- The in the E-Registration menu,select Form-6 for new enrollment.
- An application form is available,fill it with correct details.
- And then upload a photograph.
- After everything done,check it once to avoid any mistakes then submit the application form.
How to check the Status of Voter ID Card (Already Registered) ?
Candidates who are already registered for the Voter ID Card,can check the status of the application.You need to select whether your going to check status for Form-6 or Form-8 or Form-8A. And then enter the application ID or House number or Applicant name to know the status.
Visit the following website to check the status of Voter ID Card :
To register for a New Voter ID card visit the following website :