SBI PO Result 2014 will be soon released or published on the official website of state bank of India which is sbi.co.in. The notification regarding this probationary officer recruitment has been released four months back and all the candidates who attended the exam are waiting for the results to be released. According to the information we got, the results of sbi po 2014 exam are going to be released in the month of October 2014 or November 2014.
Applicants who are successfully qualified in the online and objective test will be called for the phase II of the recruitment process which is the group discussion. Candidates who are shortlisted from the group discussion will be further called for the personal interviews.
Date of SBI PO Results 2014 Announcement
State Bank of India haven't given us any official date for the result announcement, but we are expecting that the results of PO 2014 SBI will be declared in the months of October or November 2014. Whenever the results might be declared, we will update the results link here in this page. Keep visiting this webpage for further results updates. Meanwhile we can discuss the SBI Probationary Officer 2014 exam cutoff of the last year.
- Visit the link here or the official website of state bank of India : sbi.co.in
- Now select the link "SBI PO Result 2014"
- Then enter the sbi po admit card number and submit the form.
- The results of SBI probationary officer will be displayed.
- If the results are declared in a PDF file, we will give the link to download the pdf file here.